Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The New Revelation: THe Old Becomes New After Two Millenium The Truth Revealed

The New Revelation: The Old Becomes New

1.Says Mazda Ahura; “The Words of My Prophet Zarathustra have been distorted and twisted by the Evil Thoughts of those who would do Evil and Act Evil. 2. Thus do I proclaim a New Truth and New Mystery to those that can hear these Words, Speak these Words and Act on them. This New Truth and New Mystery is the Old Revelation which was Lost 3. For Man was not born of Evil, nor was Evil Created. For I [Mazda Ahura] am the Highest of and all goodness emanates from Me, while evil emanates only from humanity's willing disregard for the laws of proper living. The evil produced by human activity is called Angra Mainyu, which can be translated as 'evil thinking'.

4. The evil thinking of the so called Priests who followed my Prophet polluted and distorted the True Religion. Hear the Word of Mazda Ahura, Devine Light; My sons and daughters that you may escape the useless rites and lies of so-called religion derived from these lies. You have lived in degradation for centuries because of the distortion of the True Words and True Teachings of My Prophet. Today I Proclain a New Day in which the Old Revelation shall be revealed again as if it were New. Thus shall you be liberated in this life and one hereafter.

5. For this is the Truth that shall allow True Believers to fulfill the role that they were created for, so that they may attain the highest order and break the chains of sin and pollution:

6. That you must follow the words of My New Prophet, the first who teaches the full truth since Zarathustra was martyred for My sake because of Angra Mainyu. For these false teachers, unnumerable, desired to substitute the ways of man and the thoughts of man and polluted the Earth with their false teachings. It is because of this one terrible act that false religions were propagated and that false temples and houses of worship, with a perverted view of the truth, have been established throughout the Earth.

7. Every seeker must submit themselves to My New Prophet Ardashir and to My Words he records and speaks. You shall heed his words, which are My Words, as transmitted by my exalted Prophet Zarathustra to him. I have selected a lowly man, not of the race of Zarathustra, since that race has turned their back on the True Worship and Teachings of Mazda Ahura. Know that these words are for ALL mankind and not just those born of the blood of Zarathustra. Yet they shall be saved as the first if they heed these Words.

8. That I have given these secrets to My New Prophet and that he will give these teachings to those who Seek Me with diligence and prove themselves worthy. Those who submit to the ritual of the Holy Flame and prove themselves to My New Prophet will be given the secrets of the True Religion and become enlightened and a flame of purity to the World. For those who worship Mazda Ahura do not worship the Holy Fire or Sacred Rites yet these are sacred symbols of My purity. And this will usher the Era of New Peace and Angra Mainyu will be banished and the Lion will lay with the Lamb.

9. And by this shall you know whether you shall obtain the secret of enlightenment and freedom from Angra Mainyu:

10. Obedience to the True teachings of my Prophets Zarusthustra as given to my New Prophet Ardashir. And my commandments are to think Good Thoughts, Speak Good Words and Take Good Actions including Obedience to my precepts as Given to My Prophets. Among these precepts are that:

11. Life shall be preserved and is precious and holy. Animals and plants shall be slaughtered or harvested to provide for the needs and wants of my children. Wanton slaughter is an abomination. Likewise taking of human life for any reason is against the precepts of the True Religion including the unborn. For a child is said to be formed, and a soul added to its body, after a woman has been pregnant for four months and ten days.

12. Speaking Good Words in harmony and in Truth with neighbors, family and true believers. Good Words shall be Truth as given by My Prophets and as Given by Me to them.
13. Good Words without Good Actions are an abomination. Good Actions shall start with honoring My Words and The Words of My Prophets and striving to prove oneself Worth of enlightenment. A thousand people cannot convince one by words to the extent that one person can convince a thousand by a single Good Action.

14. One who performs charity ignorantly and without understanding and indiscriminately is like Angra Mainyu. 'Charity is something so worthy, there are 33 ways from Paradise]to the Bridge between Life and Death and everyone who is blessed on account of meritorious action is then able to go on one way, and he who is blessed on account of charity is able to go on all those ways. Whatever charitable men give to the needy and My Prophets, I give them twofold in return, and I store it up'.

15.'Know Me', for I know: 'If they know Me, everyone will follow Me. The desire of one who has Angra Mainyu is this: 'Do not know Me', for he knows: 'If they do not know Me no one will follow Me. Thus Knowledge will be understanding in all areas and understanding of the Words of My True Prophets. '

16. As All men sin who have not obtained complete enlightenment they shall be separated from Me after crossing the Bridge and suffer all manner of things prior to crossing. Sin shall be forgiven by Me through and by My Prophets. Whatever they Loose I shall also Loose. This shall be done by the contemplating the Rite of The Holy Fire, Turning Away from the Sin, making restitution and Obedience to My Word as given by My Prophets.

17. Treat my Creation as a Gift. How is existence brought about? Just as one substance is evolved out of another according to its own laws and in the finite time. So shall by attending and keeping My Creation does one show oneself as a True Believer.

18. Hell is a temporary place of suffering for sinners after death and crossing of the Bridge. When evil is finally defeated by My True Believers and Angra Mainya is banished the souls of sinners will be released from hell, and will be purified by a final repentence and turning away from sin. They will then join the congregation of the Creator and the True Believers.

19. So Rejoice and Know that the Revelation that was Given To Zoroaster is being restored and proclaimed again in its True Form. By Obedience to My Law, By Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Actions including Obedience to My Words given to My Prophets he there is once again remedy for everything but death, a hope for everything but wickedness, and everything will lapse except righteousness. And in the Great Gathering All will join the Congregation of the Creator by the My Power through the Obedience of the True Believers. For you strive not only for your salvation but the salvation of others; both here and in the next life.

20. Therefore Angra Mainyu is best fought by joy; despondency is a symptom of his victory. 21. As the soul is thus not all, but is in the world for a period for maintaining the body, it is necessary to walk with such circumspection as if one were without shoes, and the whole of this world were full of snakes, scorpions, noxious reptiles, and thorns, and one's fear were: 'Let not the reptiles bite me, or the thorns penetrate me. For by Obedience I shall conquer through the Power of the Creator.

22. The creator Ahura Mazda spoke through Zarathushtra to Adashir, His Humble Prophet : 'Oh Adashir I have created no one better than you in the world, and I shall likewise not create one better after you are gone. You are my chosen one, and I have made this world apparent on account of you. And all these people and rulers whom I have created have always maintained the hope that I should create you in their days, so that they should accept the religion, and their souls should attain to the supreme heaven.'

22 Be diligent to save your souls; I shall then provide for your bodily matters. For it is impossible to save your souls without you.. And without saving your Souls you shall not save those at the end of time. People are deluded in the following manner: they themselves strive after material things, and as regards the things of the soul, they put their trust in the False Teachers. 23. When a person stands in True Relgion then the False Teachers, notice the pain endured by in the True Believer -- even the fact that he came to pain by foot and that he lives lawfully on the work of his hands; and they carry and keep for him in the Last Battle (Armageddon) the discomfort, hunger, thirst, worry, and disease which affect him.

24. Which is the one virtue that is best for mankind? Truthful speech is best, because in truthful speech there is good repute in the world and good life and salvation in Paradise; as regards your descendants and progeny, by doing good deeds it will be better for their families, and your soul will indeed be blessed. For him who is condemned as regards (material) wealth for the sake of truth, it is better for him than for one who is condemned as regards the soul for falsehood, because it is possible to amass wealth again, but when people have died, their souls pass on. Then there is no remedy for it.

25 True Religion and the Sacred Word are like flesh and skin one cannot separate Words and Actions.

This said the Creator to His Prophets. Hear and Obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment